Our mission in the NutriScape project is to provide a single, comprehensive web resource that RDNs can use to find professional information, connect with readers who need us, and promote our profession.
Nutrition can be controversial. Trust is the key. Admittedly, the peer-review process takes a bit of extra effort and time. But it’s well worth it to all of us to assure the degree of quality and trust required to become the site where dietitians and medical providers send their clients for nutrition guidance. When dietitians and clients connect, we all achieve our mission.
Steps in the Peer-Review Process
- Read the Article Review Form document, which outlines our guidelines for voice and tone.
- Choose your topic. Writers.NutriScape.NET has details and hundreds of ideas for great articles you could write.
- Write and submit your draft article to email@example.com.
- Your article will be published on Peer-Review.NutriScape.NET. Supportive colleagues will provide specific feedback according to the article review form guidelines. This is a privately moderated process assuring the most supportive, balanced, and wide ranging feedback possible from fellow dietitians.
- Once an article has received at least 10 reviews, you’ll get an e-mail inviting you to review these suggestions and then submit a final draft for final review prior to publication on the site. The final draft will generally need to receive at least 80% approval from supportive RDN reviewers