Writing Prompts–Find Your Inspiration Here!
Why re-invent the wheel? Here’s where you will find (literally) thousands of ideas for articles you could write *better*. It’s a delightful mixture of media fluff and well documented nutrition news topics that should be rewritten from a dietitian’s perspective.
What better way to attract clients than to write a great niche article. NutriScape can’t offer financial compensation, but writing has other benefits that shouldn’t be overlooked:
- You will be able to link to products/services you offer on NutriScape.NET. Placing links in your biography will drive traffic to:
- Your Telehealth scheduling page.
- Your PASSIVE INCOME STREAMS:
- Earn 50% of total revenue on downloadable handouts and e-books.
- Earn 50% of total revenue on Teachable Courses.
- Your own existing website.
- Your article Will.Get.Read. When you write for NutriScape.NET, your voice will not be drowned out in the ocean of other blogs on the topic.
- NutriScape.NET is exclusively written and peer-reviewed by dietitians, so our entire profession will be using the site and sending their patients and clients. Not just casual readers, but the exact people your knowledge can make the difference for–isn’t that why we all became dietitians?.
- You can add a line to your resume, highlighting your published writing accomplishments.
- You’ll be able to write what you’re passionate about–maybe it will turn into something more–a book, a course, a job offer? So go ahead –boost your brand!
Professional Topics For RDNutriScape.NET
Topics for Consumers
Republish Your Previous Works
Get more readers when you re-publish your previous works on NutriScape.NET. In 2020, since our peer-review network is new, we will accept articles for publication based on NutriScape Staff’s review. Your submission will also be published on the peer-review site so that we can test our system processes.
Planning Your Article
- Print out a copy of our general guidelines for Voice & Tone to follow along as you write your thoughts. We’ll review your submission according to these guidelines.
- When planning your article, keep in mind that the ideal article length is between 350 and 600 words.
- When writing for the web, it is important to make your article easy to scan through. This can be accomplished by outlining the heading structure for your article in advance.
- A great tool for brainstorming, organizing, and outlining is MindMeister. The free account allows you to keep and share up to 3 mind maps at no cost and it is very easy to learn and use.
Access our Writer’s Agreement to read the exact language of NutriScape, LLC’s publishing agreement with you.
Visit the Writers Group on Facebook